The following Energy Assessment was performed on behalf of Prologis at 150-10 132nd Avenue to identify energy efficiency measures that, when implemented, would make the property more efficient in terms of energy usage.
The procedures and methods used in this analysis exceed the requirements of an ASHRAE Level II Energy Evaluation. Moreover, this Report has been designed to satisfy the Energy Audit requirements of New York City Local Law 87
The property at 150-10 132nd Avenue is a 64,270 SqFt industrial warehouse constructed in 1987 and located in Jamaica Queens. This is a red brick two story building with a garage basement. The tenant controls, operates and maintains the equipment in the building. The tenants have their own meters are responsible for their own utility bills.
The building has a double vestibule entranceway with a glass and aluminum door. The roof is an asphalt rolled roof. The base building consists of a packaged rooftop unit with gas heat for the lobby. The hot water is produced through electric hot water heaters controlled by the tenant. There is common area lighting in the garage and outside perimeter.
- For the past 12 months, the building used 3,822,974 kBtu of energy
- The building Energy Utilization Index (EUI) is 59.48 kBtu/Ft2
- The study came up with 12 Energy Efficiency Measures
- A total of $21,943.00 independent energy efficiency measures were identified
- The simple payback for all measures, excluding window treatments and roof is 3.9 Years
Benefits & Savings
Date Completed: June 2013
Annual Energy and Cost Savings:
- Demand Savings: 4,772.4 kW
- Electricity Savings: 68,928 kWh
- Gas/Fuel Savings: 3,489 therms
- Total Cost Savings: $21,943