The following Energy Assessment was performed on behalf of Prologis at at 152-02 Baisley Blvd also called Airgate 3 to identify energy efficiency measures that, when implemented, would make the property more efficient in terms of energy usage.
The procedures and methods used in this analysis exceed the requirements of an ASHRAE Level II Energy Evaluation. Moreover, this Report has been designed to satisfy the Energy Audit requirements of New York City Local Law 87.
The property at 152-02 Baisley Blvd is a 61,600 SqFt industrial warehouse constructed in 1988 and located in Jamaica Queens. This is a red brick two story building with a garage basement. The tenant controls, operates and maintains the equipment in the building. The tenants have their own meters are responsible for their own utility bills.
The building has two double vestibule entranceways with a glass and aluminum door. The roof is an asphalt rolled roof. The tenant heating and air conditioning consists of a packaged rooftop unit with gas heat. The hot water is produced through electric hot water heaters controlled by the tenant. There is common area lighting in the garage and outside perimeter. Both UPS and Federal Express are tenants of this building.
- For the past 12 months, the building used 1,906,111 kBtu of energy
- The building Energy Utilization Index (EUI) is 30.94 kBtu/Ft2
- The study came up with 6 Energy Efficiency Measures
- A total of $24,789 independent energy efficiency measures were identified
- The simple payback for all measures, excluding window treatments and roof is 1.9 Years
Benefits & Savings
Date Completed: July 2013
Annual Energy and Cost Savings:
- Demand Savings: 82.6 kW/li>
- Electricity Savings: 83,005 kWh
- Gas/Fuel Savings: 4,822 therms
- Total Cost Savings: $24,789